Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Round Rock day two

Today we spent visiting with Julie and Bob.  We got to their house and hung out with them for the day.  It was so good to catch up and reconnect.

Helen (their granddaughter) was home with them and she had lots of fun playing with Uncle Mike for lots of the day.  At one point she came up to me and gave me a hug and said: "I Love You" that made me happy.
Helen at her Grandpa's knee


Nola with Skip (Michelle, this one is for you)

 Julie fixed us Stack Dinners for dinner tonight.  They were yummy!  We visited for a while longer and then we went to a place called the Salt Lick and had some cobbler for dessert.  We have enjoyed visiting yesterday and today.  Here is a picture of Bob and Julie at dinner last night and one she took today of Michael and I playing with Helen and Mr. Caterpillar.
Julie and Bob Hansmann

Michael and Nola playing with Helen and Mr. Caterpillar

We were told tonight that no one has been able to comment on our blog  We have changed the settings, so you should now be able to make comments.  We would love to read them.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures were taken on two different days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these updates, and pictures and am so glad you changed your settings so I can comment. What wonderful places your seeing and people too! Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these updates, and pictures and am so glad you changed your settings so I can comment. What wonderful places your seeing and people too! Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Skip! I'm glad you were able to give him loves for me. I love the updates and reading about your trip. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Caterpillar!!! I need that in my life!

    ReplyDelete